-

-

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweaty Bands Winner .....

Thank you to everyone for your phenomenal support, after Sunday's accident. I will be posting more tomorrow evening. Little Diva is a little rock star and I'm so lucky she is mine!!

Sorry for the delay in announcing the Sweaty Bands winner .....

I was recently given the opportunity to review some adorable and multi-functional headbands from Sweaty Bands. You can read all about my fabulous experience HERE.

Please visit Sweaty Bands online HERE and start shopping.


WOW .... There were 254 entries in my recent giveaway. One winner was chose at random.

Random.org chose ……..

MJ from Girl Running (HERE)

Congratulations, MJ!!! Please email me at ( runningdivamom at charter dot net ) with your name, email and mailing address. And, I will get you your prize!

Thank you for following my journey!!

[If you would like YOUR product or website featured on Running Diva Mom, please email me at ( runningdivamom at charter dot net ) ]

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Very exciting! Ill send my info asap. Hope little diva is doing well, was thinking of you both today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to MJ.

    i really wanna try the sweaty bands. there is nothing worse than sweat in the eye! hahha.
    but i am afraid they will not stay on my head properly. i have bought head bands before and they were aweful!

    ReplyDelete