-

-

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cherry on Top Award .... Are You Tagged?!?

I was tagged by Stacie (HERE) and Sherry (HERE) with the Cherry on Top Award. You've seen it floating around bloggy-world.



Here are the rules:

#1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

#2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.

#3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.

----------

# 1 -

This one is easy. I totally wish I would have treated my body better in my early-20's. I wish I wouldn't have been afraid to try new things (like running ... and meeting new people) and that I would have taken better care of myself.

Hubby and I moved in together after I graduated from high school. Instead of gaining the "freshman 15" ... I gained the freshman 50!! Seriously. We lived a sedentary lifestyle, ate cheap junk food, drank sugary sodas, and ate a fourth meal before bedtime!

It wasn't until after I had our first child that I decided to take better care of myself. It wasn't until I had such little free time (me time), that I actually took the time for myself ... to make myself better. It was only then that I appreciated my body and what it could do. I've attempted to fuel it, instead of stuff it.

I still struggle with it. But, I treat myself so much better now and appreciate it that much more.

# 2-

I would like to tag the following inspirational peeps with this blog. I may not post/comment often ... but I know that you are out there inspiring people with YOUR journey ... you definitely inspire ME! Check out these very cool blogs!!

Manderz Road to a New Life (HERE)

Midwest Running MOM (HERE)

Peace Love and Applesauce (HERE)

S Club Mama (HERE)

That Pink Girl (HERE)

Girls Just Wanna Go Run (HERE)

# 3-

Thank you ladies for tagging me with this award! I enjoy "stalking" you on your blogs, too!

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much! This really means a lot to me; I don't feel very inspiring especially when I read about your awesome runs! But thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag!!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen this award yet! It's super cute and I love the concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50! Wow! Nice work in getting your weight back in check!

    ReplyDelete