-

-

Saturday, April 3, 2010

More Thirft Store Finds

Ocassionally, I post my thrift store finds. I love getting treasures that others have chose to donate to the location thrift store. I really love finding unique "totally me" coffee mugs, Disney items for the family and running apparel for DIRT CHEAP.


I snagged all of this for $5.00 plus tax!!!




Three new mugs to add to the collection:
It's so exhausting being fabulous mug
Leopard print mug
Moms kick but, too mug
Disney Princess magnetic frame (that I saw at WDW) for one of my Disney Princess Half marathon photos

I love the idea of running in knee high socks, but the thought of running in "non running" socks for long distances freaks me out. These funky finds were new with the tags on them and I will use them for my short treadmill runs.

7 comments:

  1. Thrift stores are great! I usually go after old pyrex bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool finds! love the socks! just careful-- no blisters allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrift store shopping is the best! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love buying vases and bottles at thrift stores. Love those socks - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite things to do is check out our local Good Will! I recently found a brand new pair of running pants for $3.99 - can't beat that price! :)

    Love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen others cut the knee socks into "stirrups" to go over running socks. That way you look cute but don't risk blisters!

    ReplyDelete