-

-

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Go Go Sports Girls ... Go Go Get Yours Now!!!

I've written about Go Go Sports Girls before, but wanted to revisit them again since I have four times as many people following my journey now!! You mommas need to know about these adorable dolls -- that send an awesome message to your kiddos.

First off, I want to give a big "shout-out" to Jodi, the founder of these amazing dolls. Not only did she come up with these amazing dolls, but she has been involved with the Girls on the Run Program that I love so much. On top of that, we have emailed back and forth since early last fall and she has been such a doll and sweetheart to work with.

About Go Go Sports Girls (taken from their website):

Dream Big Toy Company created Go! Go! Sports Girls as a fun and educational way to promote self-appreciation and the benefits of daily exercise, healthy eating and sleeping habits, self-esteem and overall healthy life-skills among youths 3-12 years, regardless of race and socioeconomic class.

Go! Go! Sports Girls are age and size appropriate. They do not encourage an older or overly mature image. The image is innocent with a subtle yet strong message appreciate and be true to yourself! They are made from high quality cloth which is safe and durable. They are soft, comfortable and light to carry, easy for a child to take with her to play or sleep. At Dream Big Toy Company, we feel strongly about Giving Back. A portion of our profits is donated to organizations that encourage girls to participate in physical activity and develop healthy lifestyles.



Meet Ella. The runner. Isn't she cute?!?!

Ella loves to run fast! Before running, Ella always puts on sunscreen and stretches. She drinks plenty of water and between races will have a healthy snack, like a banana. When she is not running, Ella likes riding her bike and writing in her journal. Ella likes to Dream Big and Go For It!

Seriously, how cool is this???? Little Diva sure thinks so.

In addition to Ella, the runner, you can also find:
Brooke - Golf
Cassie - Soccer
Gracie - Tennis
Maya - Gymnastics
M.C. - Dance
Sam - Softball
Suzi - Swimming
Taye - Basketball
... Plus two more coming soon!!
You are sure to find one for every little girl you know that reflects their interests and their personalities. For the triathletes .... you may have trouble choosing just one!!! :-)
Stop by and check out: http://www.gogosportsgirls.com
Even if you aren't interested in placing an order right now, you'll find tons of useful information to help you and your entire family lead a healthy and active lifestyle.

You can buy Go Go Sports Girls from these Online Retailers:
Amazon.com
SportsUnlimited.com
Target.com
Sears.com
Kohls.com
Be Strong, Little Diva!!

Girls can have muscles (prounounced musck-les), too!

Little Dude had to ham-it-up for the camera, too!
(Gosh, I really do love having one of "each"!!)
*************************
You can snag an Ella the Runner doll at my current raffle here, benefiting Girls on the Run. You can enter by supporting me for as little as $1 as a "sole mate" for the Madison Marathon next month and get one entry for each dollar you donate. THANK YOU!

19 comments:

  1. cutee...I would sure love to win that raffle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I am going to have to pick up a couple of these for my nieces. They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Your kiddos are too darn cute! I am also a mom to 1 of each, and it is so great! I love having my girl...and my little man! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute doll! And your daughter is just adorable! I have one of each too and it rocks!...best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely be in on this raffle if I had a little girl. I have 2 boys, which I love, but I wish I had a little girl to give one of those dolls too! What a cool product! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these dolls too. So glad you're highlighting them.
    love em';-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited that there are dolls like this out there- so much better than the barbies I grew up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing these. They are so cute! Do you know if they are available in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sound like great dolls! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen these dolls before but never knew their story. I love your daughters hair! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is going onto my list for my daughter's 2nd birthday gifts!!

    For Sandy just above - I did a little research and SportsUnlimited.com does ship to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that they are not overly mature. I have two little wild maniacs that do not need dolls that wear too much make up and short shorts. I'm putting them one they're amazon list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cool!

    I already bookmarked the site - plan on visiting later and getting one for my little girl for either later this summer or her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your help with the shipping to Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures you must be so proud, and the dolls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great toy! Your kids are such cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the great comments about the dolls! Thank you!!! Jamie, your daughter is the ultimate Go! Go! Sports Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome idea. Every little girl should have at least one of these great dolls!

    ReplyDelete