-

-

Sunday, April 11, 2010

GOTR Raffle Winner -- Thank you for your donations!


Thank you to everyone that entered my Girls on the Run Raffle here. I also appreciate everyone that donated to support me as a Girls on the Run Sole Mate for the 2010 Madison Marathon on May 30th. Your support and encouragement and support of the GOTR program means so much. I have now raised over $500 in online donations (here) and mail-in contributions.
There were 79 entries plus 75 bonus entires for donating to GOTR. I would like to thank the following bloggers for supporting me on my journey during this raffle, who received a total of 75 extra entries for contributing:
Suzanne Pris
Marcia Kadens
Judi Weston
Erica McIvor
Tonia Blanchet
Beth Huebner
Stacie Dahlin
I used random number generator for the raffle.
The lucky winner is Judi from 12 fit feet!!!
Judi is an awesome running mommy that gets her children involved in her active lifestyle -- I love it! Check out her awesome blog here.
Judi, please email me your mailing address at jamie dot edge at charter dot net to claim your prize and I will also hook you up with the other companies to arrange your orders! CONGRATULATIONS!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited! Thanks so much Jamie! What a way to start a Monday morning :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is awesome! I have been looking for a charity to support and with four girls, I really think this is the one. Thank you so much for informing us! Congrats to Judi!

    ReplyDelete