-

-

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mommy & Me Running Skirt Outfit Raffle .... Benefits Girls on the Run

Wanna win a mommy and me running skirt outfit for you and your little one? Don't forget to enter my raffle that benefits Girls on the Run by supporting my journey as a Sole Mate for the 2010 Madison Marathon. You can enter by supporting me for as little as $1 and get one entry for each dollar you donate.



You will work with RunningSkirts.com to choose your own mommy and me running skirts outfit!!!!

You can check out all of the fabulous items up for grabs here.


THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY JOURNEY!!!

5 comments:

  1. aw, those are the cutest dang matching skirts. too cute.
    i'm an assistant coac with GOTR and i love that you're sponsoring a giveaway for the cause. woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on vaca and have missed so many of your awesome giveaways but I do adore your cause and need to finally get in on one of these!
    Me and my girlies would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it ok if I make a comment on something that has nothing to do with this particular post? But! It is in fact girly, like the Revlon Run, and like the doll on this post... I want to know if you ran the princess 1/2 marathon?! How the heck was it?! Plan to do it next year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally going to read them now! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete