-

-

Friday, April 30, 2010

Miles for April

Marathon training is really underway and I have gotten some long runs under my belt. I did a 20 mile run outside and a 17 mile run inside on the treadmill. I completed a 10 mile race with my husband and a popular local 8K and met up with some fabulous bloggy buddies. I ran over 145 miles this month and have surpassed 500 miles for the year. I have exactly one month until my next Marathon. Excited and nervous.

April 145.2
March: 115.9
February: 116.7
January: 132.5
Total miles for 2010: 510.3

Total rest days in April: 6 days
Long runs in April: 20 miles, 17 miles, 13.1 miles, 10 miles

11 comments:

  1. Nice rampup of the miles! #1 bet way to prepare for a marathon? Put in the miles! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mileage! You are definitely going to make the 1000 mile challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE Job that is AWESOME mileage! you go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job on the miles! I almost broke 100 miles in April...ended with 92.

    keep up your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive. Looking forwrad to seeing how that translates in your marathon time. Am sure it will be great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great training! Looks like you'll be ready for the big day!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mileage and some great long runs in there too. You're going to do great at your marathon.

    Congrats on making it over 500 miles too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great month,
    way to build up that mileage

    ReplyDelete