-

-

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

** 2 for Tuesday **

**2 for Tuesday ** HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

1 - I cannot believe that THE Molly Barker commented on my latest post here. I find it absolutely amazing that the fabulous "foundress" of Girls on the Run International took the time to check out my (little ol' me!) blog and actually comment!! This makes me even more motivated with my fundraising efforts for GOTR and to rock my last seven weeks of training for the Madison Marathon!

2 - Eco Lips informed me that they will be selling a GOTR Lip Balm in their line of Cause balms, starting this month. $1 of every tube will go back to GOTR. Check out their website here.

Here are some photos from my after school workout with both kiddos yesterday. I was hurting from my 20 miler on Sunday and decided to do a 5K on the treadmill after school. Good times were had by all: complete with juice boxes, goldfish, pretzels and some Brain Surge on Nick (The miles actually go by pretty quickly watching this show; seriously, check it out!!).






19 comments:

  1. I love your photos of before and after. you always have a bigger smile after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful for your fundraising. I know raising any sort of money is difficult - great job.

    I see you like Bondi Bands - I have a giveaway going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really awesome that Molly Barker took the time to check out your blog. She obviously can tell when a person is truly passionate about this cause. I am very proud to "know" you and it is really cool that you have grabbed ahold of this cause and are so committed to it. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great motivation! That would burn a bit of rubber on my running shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you! I need half your motivation girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging can bring people together in ways that are almost impossible otherwise- how cool is that? !(Molly's blog visit)
    Great job with your treadmill runs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweat is a good thing :-)
    Great work! I envy you I can't run on the treadmill if my life depended on it, instead I run in snow storms :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a good job on fundraising- I think it's great that she commented :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! And, how nice that Molly Barker left you a comment. Really motivating!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm.. you'll really have to tell us how you eat Goldfish and run at the same time, lol! I love the last pic, what a cutie pie : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute pics, looks like the kiddies enjoyed yoUr workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving the "after glow" photos!! I am a 'sweater' too but I love it!

    To answer your question (I may not get time to email sorry - new house, loads of miles, kids, hubbs....yadayada). I have pushed the jogger a max of 13.19 miles (1:58). Yeah, not a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! You're totally inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do the same thing in order to get some of my short runs in! It's usually me on the treadmill with my two boys on the couch watching diego/dora/little einsteins/etc.. with snacks in hand. It usually goes great, until my youngest says, "Mommy I have to go potty." Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete