-

-

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Two weeks until I need to zip up those dress slacks ...

I have two weeks remaining until I return to work.  Twelve weeks down and only two to go.  I feel so blessed to have had all of this time at home with my little one.  I'm also very happy that I only will be returning to work half-time and that I will continue to have the best of "both worlds", plus my coaching business.
 
I still have a few extra pounds left until I reach my pre-baby weight.  However, I am feel much more comfortable in my skin than I was a month ago.  Between running and some core work a few times a week, I finally starting to see my waist again.  Weather warmed up this week and it's been lovely to get outside and walk.  My Garmin Vivofit has set my current step goal to 14,000.  My typical day consists of approximately 20,000.  Yes - This means that I've been moving a lot.  Two weeks until I need to zip up those dress slacks ...
 




No comments:

Post a Comment