-

-

Monday, March 14, 2016

Can't wait to log some miles in our new jogging stroller

Last week, we had accumulated reward points and gift cards at Babies R Us.  My sweet husband also offered to use his birthday money towards the purchase of our family jogging stroller.  Our little girl won't be able to use it for awhile.  But, I found the BoB Revolution SE on sale at Babies R Us.  I purchased it in black.  I noticed online that it is also available in navy and orange.  It is also available as a double stroller, if you have more than one munchkin that will be joining you on your runs.  It retails for $460 online.

Hubby couldn't wait to put it together this weekend.  The stroller didn't come with any cup holders and had little storage within hands reach.  So I also purchased an attachment that has compartments for our water bottles, cell phones, keys and energy gels.  I just wanted to make sure that we had room for everything we needed for our long runs and to make sure that it was accessible.

I am looking forward to many family runs with our little girl this summer and other outdoor adventures.  We are surely going to log many, many miles together!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment