-

-

Friday, March 18, 2016

Always Choose the Run!

After a busy morning of appointments, feeding, changing, pumping and volunteering and lunch at my son's school, I came home to a quiet house.  Baby went down for a nap in her big girl bed and the house was all mine.  She's such a good girl - and such a great sleeper. 

I knew that I would have a couple of quiet hours on my hands.  Our wooden floors are in desperate need of cleaning.  The furniture is need of dusting.  And, I also needed to get a run in.  Did I want to get a couple of things crossed off of my list for the weekend?  Or did I want to run and have to shower and get ready again?  After some contemplating, I opted to get on my running clothes and head down stairs on my treadmill.  Three miles turned into five.  And I'm so happy that I chose the five miles over scrubbing my dirty floors.  They are still there.  Dirty as ever.  I will get to the sometime soon.  But, first I focused on me.


Always choose the run!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment