-

-

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Why Choose Running Diva Mom?

Selecting a running coach is a personal decision. And I want to make it easy for you.  Running Diva Mom is a unique and more personalized approach to running.  I can relate to you, your goals and your struggles.
 
 
I am passionate about running and am a Road Runners Club of America certified coach.  And, I love to share my enthusiasm and commitment to the sport.  I have been running for more than a decade.  But, that also means that there were twenty-five years of my life when I was inactive and battled with my weight.  I understand that making a lifestyle change is a choice – and that it isn’t always easy.  I am a middle-of-the-pack runner and love the journey.  With that said, I have completed more than fifty half marathons and twelve full marathons.  I have shared my passion and lead more than 600 women and children through my running programs.  I have often been described as a “gentle encourager” and love motivating my clients in a positive way as they accomplish their goals.
 
 
When selecting me as your personal coach, you will receive one-on-one individualized coaching.  Personal coaching is done in a personal and private setting – via goal setting sessions, training runs, text and email support.
 
Group runs are completed in small groups and an encouraging atmosphere.  You won’t get lost in the shuffle, as routes are typically completed with an out-and-back route so that everyone is included – at every pace.
 
Like myself, my clients are not typically “natural athletes”.  Many are mothers or busy women who struggle to fit in time for themselves around daily scheduling obstacles.  As a busy mom of three, I know how easy it is to lose YOU in your family’s routine.  I develop my clients’ custom training programs around their life – not the other way around.
 
If you need an accountability partner or some guidance, I would love to help you reach your goals.  Please contact me at runningdivamom@yahoo.com to complete your custom training program survey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment