-

-

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Swiftwick Aspire and Vibe Socks Review

I was able to try out the Switftwick socks in two different styles - Aspire and Vibe.  Swiftwick specializes in compression socks.  Many think of compression socks as "knee high socks".  But Swiftwick offers compression wear in several different heights and styles.  I chose both Aspire and Vibe styles in length "zero"- aka no show.
 
 
 
The Aspire sock comes in three different sizes and several different colors.  I choose the bright pink, of course.  These socks are a little "rougher" than the soft socks that I'm use to.  But they don't rub against my skin.  They have also been some of the best socks I've worn that don't cause blisters.  They are thin and light, but haven't caused blisters for me during my long runs.  They also haven't moved or bunched.  These retail for $12.99 online.

 
The Vibe sock also retails for $12.99 on the Swiftwick website.  These are more neutral in color with slight accents of color, if you don't want a bright sock.  These offer a little more cushion.  I do have to say that they are a little more plush than the Aspire sock, but don't add bulk to my shoes.
 
I've been very happy with both socks and have been using them on and off for the past nine months or so.  They've been washing up well, but I think after all of these marathons are done this month, it may be time to toss them and invest in some new pairs.



1 comment:

  1. Yhao, a professional private label sock manufacturer in China, has focused on producing custom logo socks for brands, companies, organizations, socks wholesalers around the world since 2004. Yhao factory

    ReplyDelete