-

-

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Undercover Mama Nursing Tank Review

Being a first-time nursing and pumping mother (I didn't try nursing with my other two children), I'm discovering this whole new world of products and techniques.  I'm constantly finding ways to make it easier, more efficient and a positive experience for both baby and myself. 
 
I was excited to be contacted by Undercover Mama regarding their line of nursing tanks.  These snug-fit and slimming tanks are made with two built-in options to attach to any of your nursing bras.  This turns your entire regular wardrobe into a nursing wardrobe.  There is no need to purchase an entire new line of clothing for the period you are nursing. 
 
These tanks are made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex.  They offer some stretch and comfort.  The tanks are offered in the regular tank style or with a fancy, lacy trim.  These are great with layering with other tanks or under other tops.
The tanks are offered in a rainbow of fourteen different colors, plus one polka dot style.  You can find something to match every single outfit in your closet.  I chose the basic black.


 
I am typically a 36C and wear medium clothing.  I didn't take into account that my body may be different after pregnancy and while nursing and pumping.  I ordered a black tank in a size medium.  I wish I had ordered a size large for myself.  Check out their size guide to find the right size for you.  I did like the length of the tank, but would enjoy it even more if it were a little longer - especially to wear with leggings.


 
You can purchase the Undercover Mama tanks for their website or from the Undercover Mama Amazon website.
 
Sign up for the Undercover Mama email list to receive 10% off of your first order!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment