-

-

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Eastern Headbands Review

Ya'll know that I love wearing headbands when I workout.  I love being able to wear my hair down and yet keep my hair out of my face while I work up a sweat.  I don't typically wear headbands when I wear my hair up however.  I love the bright patterns offered in headbands offered by many different companies.  And I always enjoy learning about new companies, especially small business owned by women.
 
I was contacted by Stephanie of Eastern Headbands to give her headbands a test run (literally).  She sent me a large paisley brilliant blue headband to try.  These wide, non-slip headbands are made from a nylon-lycra fabric.  Like many headbands on the market these are not made of a "wicking fabric".  However, they will soak up the sweat and keep your sweat from dripping in your face - or even worse - your eyes. 
 

 
I loved the bright colors and the structure of this headband.  It didn't slip when I tried it during my workout either (I wore my hair down).  It is gathered in the back to prevent slippage.  I loved the wide band and it stood up to a nice six mile (sweaty!!) run.  This headband is going to fit in nicely to my rotation.
 
These headbands not only work great for running.  But you can also test them out for yoga, tennis, dance, gymnastics or even just running errands around town with your littles.  I also love wearing headbands to the beach or pool.  Match it with your cute swim suit.

 
Stephanie is currently offering a few different styles in her shop.  She is also offering a nice discount to the first few customers in her Etsy shop.  All you need to do is send her a private conversation and she'll honor the 20% discount.  Can't beat that!


No comments:

Post a Comment