-

-

Monday, February 29, 2016

Fabletics by Kate Hudson Salar Crop Review

I reviewed the Fabletics Salar Capri and Leggings last fall.  Wow, Kate Hudson absolutely knows what she's doing!!  I absolutely have fallen in love with these running tights.  They are the only thing I have found that stay up around my mid-section.  Especially right now, as I am slowly getting rid of that extra stuff around my tummy from having baby #3.  I love the wide band, the rise (not too low; not too high) and how they stay in place. 
 
The Salar capri, crop, and leggings come in so many different colors and patterns and several different lengths.  They are perfect for running year round - in all temperatures.  I don't even get hot while running indoors on the treadmill.
 
Last week I purchased a few more colors and patterns of the Salar Crop.  The cost is a steal and was a great investment in my year-round running wardrobe.  They wash up great, too.  I wear the longer leggings style while working out and just being "mom".  They don't even look like workout gear when paired with something else.
 
You can thank me later.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment