-

-

Monday, February 29, 2016

Our Little Puppy

When I was in my last trimester, I purchased this adorable Puppy Hat and Diaper Cover set from Crochet by Carla on Etsy.  It was exactly what I was looking for.  A friend had offered to take some newborn pictures of our daughter and this was set was going to be perfect for what I had in mind.  I loved the hat and the sweet little tail on her behind.  Great customer service from this Etsy shop and speedy shipping, by the way! 
 
The photos were finally taken when she was almost two months old.  Baby Brooke was starting to get really fun and interactive at this point.  She cooperated and was awake and alert for the entire photo shoot.  We didn't get too many smiles out of this happy baby, but the photos still turned out absolutely adorable.  I just want to pinch her.  And grab that little puppy dog tail.
 



1 comment: