-

-

Friday, December 2, 2016

Treadmill Pace Conversion Chart

I recently opened my own running studio in Sun Prairie and really enjoying running with my clients indoors during these colder months now.  Most of my clients are women and other busy moms, just like me.  It has been very rewarding, being able to continue our relationship and training during this time of year.  I love helping my clients work towards their goals year-round now.  

Running side-by-side on a treadmill has been fun.  But, it's been different all of us.  No change of scenery, terrain or distractions.  We have been doing a lot of speedwork and intervals lately.  Some clients had never ran on a treadmill previously, so I have been giving them tips on getting acclimated with the machines, form and how to pace themselves a little differently indoors.

I developed this treadmill pace conversion chart to help keep my clients - and you - on pace for your running goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment