-

-

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Numbers

I look at these numbers and they bring a smile to my face.  I can see where my passion aligned with my motivation and my schedule.  I can see where life and weather may have gotten in the way.  I can see where I was driven and pushed myself beyond my expectations and enjoyed each step of the journey.  Those high mileage months also reflect where I've been the most balanced, had the most energy, and felt the happiest.  Running sets the tone for my day.  For my life.
 
 
I will never take running for granted.  I appreciate it each and every day.  I am thankful that I have found something to be so passionate about.  Something that has allowed me to find myself.  The real me.  Something that has allowed me to step outside of my comfort zone, learn to believe in myself and push myself.  And when I surpass my limits, I find another barrier, and keep pushing forward.  One foot in front of the other.  I will never be the fastest runner out there on the road.  I just put a lot of heart and dedication into my miles ... and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment