-

-

Friday, May 15, 2015

Book #7 of 2015 - Baby Proof by Emily Griffin

This non-reader actually enjoyed a nightly reading session in 2014.  After being challenged by my daughter to read a Fault in Our Stars with her, followed by a viewing of the movie, I became hooked.  I read seven books from July-December in 2014 and am looking forward to reading twelve books in 2015.  I'm enjoying sharing my daughter's passion and carving out a different kind of "me time" after my workouts are complete.  Reading has relaxed me and is also helping me sleep better.
 
 
Book #7 of 2015:  Baby Proof by Emily Griffin

I absolutely adored this book!  This storyline follows Claudia through tough points during her marriage as she and her both grow and change.  She and her husband had always decided that they would not have children - not following their friends' timeline of dating, marriage and then parenthood.  However, her husband now has second-thoughts and Claudia wasn't changing her mind.  Weather you are a parent or not, you will enjoy reading of Claudia's struggles - with what she wants, what she really wants and what she really doesn't want out of life.  The journey to discovering yourself - your true self - in this thirty-something adulthood.  This book also kept me laughing at night, while getting to know Claudia, her stubborn attitude and following her through her awkward dating experiences.

Do you have a book that I should add to my reading list in 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment