-

-

Friday, October 10, 2014

Running Playlist Additions

With my marathon one month away (from yesterday, in fact!), I needed to update my running playlist.  I now have over 100 songs on my running playlist and it's quite an eclectic mix - to say the least!  I've added some old stuff, some new stuff, some rock, some rap, and some pop.  My times have dropped in the past couple of months and these songs have really been pushing me through the miles this week - faster.  Check them out.

Give It Away  4:44 Red Hot Chili Peppers 
So What'Cha Want  3:37 Beastie Boys 
Intergalactic  3:51 Beastie Boys
Bounce  2:47 Iggy Azalea
Don't Panic  3:28 French Montana
Black Widow (feat. Rita Ora)  3:29 Iggy Azalea 

Secrets  3:43 Mary Lambert
Boom Clap  2:50 Charli XCX
Bang Bang  3:19 Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
Shake It Off  3:39 Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment