-

-

Friday, October 17, 2014

Icebreaker Indoor Marathon Discount Code

Running a half or full marathon this fall - and you are hoping to keep up with your training over the winter?  Looking for something to get you through the holidays?  Wisconsin winters can be tough for runners.





I was looking for some motivation, too!  So, I registered for the Icebreaker Indoor Marathon.  The full marathon is ~96 laps.  A half marathon and 5K are also held the same weekend.  I’ve enjoyed the half marathon several times. 

 

January 23-25, 2015 – Pettit Ice Arena, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Use discount code for $5 off:  breaker 5

 
POST ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE BELOW.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I used it to finally sign up for the half. I did it last year and it's a great race that is amazingly run.

    ReplyDelete