-

-

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pretty Princess Project -- Weigh-In #7


I'm still in reach of my goal of reaching 143 lbs by the Walt Disney World Princess Half Marathon on March 7. Today was weigh in #7 of my Pretty Princess Project.

I did gain a pound this week, but thought the damage may be worse. I did splurge a bit this week, including downing an entire bag (I believe 22 servings?!) of Indulgent Trail Mix from Walmart in four days. Yes, that is really what it is called -- typical trail mix + peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips. Oh well. I STILL AM GOING TO GET THERE! Not too far to go. I just need to FOCUS!!!

January 1: 158.0 lbs
January 8: 153.0 lbs
January 15: 151.0 lbs
January 22: 150.5 lbs

January 29: 148.0 lbs
February 5: 147.5 lbs
February 12: 148.5 lbs

Total Lost: 9.5 lbs

Goal Weight on March 7: 143 lbs
Normal Weight: 148 lbs
Lowest WW Weight: 143 lbs (January 2005)

Proud accomplishments this week:


- Worked out at the hotel gym with my mom and skipped the hot continental breakfast and opted for oatmeal, fat free yogurt, fruit and eggs w/ salsa.

11 comments:

  1. It is okay... just get back on track. We all have those weeks!

    Be sure to check out my cool blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're trending in teh right direction overall. Just take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been doing great..just keep the big picture in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That trail mix will get you every time!! You're doing great-you're body probably needs a little shock treatment anyway! Good luck-you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just a little bump in the road. Don't feel too bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are already back on the right track! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it! If I had gotten that trail mix it would have been gone in like a day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did great at the breakfast! Good for you. Getting back on track is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, you'll get there! Good breakfast choice and I know you felt better than if you'd eaten the continental.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup - I have had my hand in the bag of trail mix from costco. Just too good to pass up. BUT I HAVE TO STOP. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great attitude - keep it going!

    ReplyDelete