-

-

Monday, February 1, 2010

January Mileage

I exceeded my expectations and goals for this month, in regards to my mileage ... all on the treadmill again ... sigh. My longest runs during the first month of the year were 9 miles and 12 miles. Just enough to make me feel "fit' and enough training for my half marathon training, which is just over a month away. I skipped a couple of workouts, due to "life", but ended up doing doubles on some days and added miles to other workouts. I'm very excited with how 2010 has started out. I averaged just over 33 miles/week.






Year to date mileage: 132.5 miles


January mileage: 132.5 miles

7 comments:

  1. wow good for u!!!
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to Go! I am about 40 miles behind you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I only had 4 or 5 outdoor runs this month. It's so much easier to stay warm on the treadmill than to venture into the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic mileage!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete