-

-

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Here's to taking a deep breath ... and starting all over again tomorrow ...

Sometimes ... life gets BUSY! I don't want to glorify "busy". But, it happens. Life gets insane. Friggin insane. It's all a matter of how you handle it. Sometimes I get stressed. Sometimes I internalize and then I explode. Sometimes I remember to stop and breathe. Sometimes I find balance by planning and strategizing. Sometimes I over-schedule, over-plan .... then schedules collide, things happen and all goes to hell.

And for one quiet hour today, I paused. And I thought about our busy life.

I rarely hear "I'm bored" from my children. They are happy and content most of the time. Running us all around town and being double-booked means that GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING. Everyone is finding their niche, their outlet ... and their PASSION. We have opportunities. We have friends. We have a supportive family. It all makes it's way onto our schedule somehow. My husband and I are a team more than ever right now. And we make it all work.
 
Here's to taking a deep breath ... and starting all over again tomorrow ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment