-

-

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

4 Weeks Post-Partum: I'm not just MOM ... I'm ME!

I can't express how AWESOME it feels to be running again! Even thirty minutes on the treadmill makes me feel like a whole new person! Not just mom ... ME! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been trying to time my quick workouts while the baby is napping. I nurse/feed her and then take my crew downstairs for thirty minutes on the treadmill. Then I squeeze in a shower and nurse/feed again. Ocassionally she will wake up, but I think she is use to the the rhythm of my footwork and my running tunes ... they put her back to sleep!
I'm four weeks post-partum today. Not where I want to be, but I'm on my way. I've been eating cleaner and already feeling a little leaner - and much less bloated.


1 comment:

  1. You look great! I know it's hard to get back to it when other people (especially babies) are involved (I have a 4 month old and 2 year old).

    ReplyDelete