-

-

Monday, December 21, 2015

2016 Milwaukee Running Festival Ambassador & Discount Code

I was supposed to run an event at the inaugural Milwaukee Running Festival last fall, but the end of my pregnancy had different plans for me.  I knew early on last summer that I wouldn't be able to run the marathon in the fall.  But, I heard from friends, clients and social media posts that the event was great, well-organized and overall a must-participate-in event.  Every participant I interacted with raved about the inaugural event.

I'm looking forward to serving as an ambassador again in 2016, and I can't wait to share my experience with you.  I am still waiting to see what my post-partum body allows me to do before I commit to the half or full marathon.

The Milwaukee Marathon course is a beautiful combination of city streets and parkways, and includes several of Milwaukee’s known landmarks as well as a diverse mix of neighborhoods. The entire 26.2-mile course stays in the City of Milwaukee. The race finishes at Veteran's Park in downtown Milwaukee.

November 5-6, 2016
 
Right now, registration is really affordable, and if you are on the fence, I would suggest committing to a distance before the new year.  The marathon is only $65 ($120 on race day) through December 31 and the half marathon is $55 ($110 on race day). 

Combine the above savings with the Running Diva Mom discount code:  RUNDIVA2016 for $10 off and you will have a really affordable event on your calendar for next fall.

There are also 5K and one mile events that you can register for that weekend.

Milwaukee Running Festival
November 5-6, 2016
Milwaukee, WI

http://www.milwaukeerunningfestival.com/

1 comment:

  1. vouchers
    Discover the newest presents and cheapest costs on all of the common manufacturers

    ReplyDelete