-

-

Friday, November 27, 2015

Books 14-17 of 2015

This fall I have been very busy reading.  I tend to dive into stories about women that I can relate to - mothers, wives, entrepreneurs, runners, women who have overcome obstacles.  Some of the books I read this fall were great, random finds at our public library.  Others were gifted to me.
 
"Big Girl Panties" was a great story and I paged through it quicker than most books that I pick up.  The main character develops a strong relationship with her personal trainer, while she transforms both physically and mentally.  This book hooked me right in from the first chapter.
 
I love Jim Gaffigan's stand-up comedy.  He always has me laughing to tears.  And also I enjoyed reading his book, "Dad is Fat", about his daily life, raising several small children in a tiny apartment in New York City.  It was a super-easy and fast read for me.
 
 
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakthrough
by Ruth Pennebaker
 
 
Motherhood Made a Man Out of Me
by Karen Carbo
 
 
Dad is Fat
by Jim Gaffigan
 
 
Big Girl Panties
by Stephanie Evanovich

No comments:

Post a Comment