-

-

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Book #2 of 2015 - Glitter and Glue by Kelly Corrigan

This non-reader actually enjoyed a nightly reading session in 2014.  After being challenged by my daughter to read a Fault in Our Stars with her, followed by a viewing of the movie, I became hooked.  I read seven books from July-December in 2014 and am looking forward to reading twelve books in 2015.  I'm enjoying sharing my daughter's passion and carving out a different kind of "me time" after my workouts are complete.  Running has relaxed me and is also helping me sleep better.
 
 
Book #2 completed in 2015:
 
This book hit close to home.  It's amazing how we don't realize what our mothers do for us and how they shape us, until we have children of our own and are shaping the lives of others.  This book follows Kelly's journey, as she travels the world and realizes what she already had back home.  Her opinions, reactions and knowledge change further once she has two daughters of her own and confronts that various stages of life.
 
Do you have a favorite book that should be added to my reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment