-

-

Friday, January 9, 2015

Book #1 of 2015 - Flip-Flopped by Jill Smolinski

This non-reader actually enjoyed a nightly reading session in 2014.  After being challenged by my daughter to read a Fault in Our Stars with her, followed by a viewing of the movie, I became hooked.  I read seven books from July-December in 2014 and am looking forward to reading twelve books in 2015.  I'm enjoying sharing my daughter's passion and carving out a different kind of "me time" after my workouts are complete.  Running has relaxed me and is also helping me sleep better.
 
http://www.jillsmolinski.com/my-books/
 
First book completed in 2015:
 
Flip-Flopped by Jill Smolinski

(Last year, I also read Jill's Object of my Affection and The Next Thing on my List.  Both very good reads!)
 
Do you have a favorite book that should be added to my reading list?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment