-

-

Monday, January 27, 2014

Mama's Helpers


 
With lots of new training groups starting in the next couple of months, Little Dude and Little Diva have been frequently spotted helping me out around town.  Whether we are making copies, running to the post office or gathering office supplies - they are always interested in what I'm doing and how I am helping people and meeting people.  They both have their own interests and strengths and weaknesses, like any kid.  So it's been fun having her help me organize and assemble packets and him help me make copies and operate the copy and postal machines.
 
They may - or may not - be rewarded with ice cream and strawberry-banana smoothies after our "coaching errands".

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Ice cream and smoothies with this weather?!? Kookie kids! I'd be hitting you up for sinful hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete