-

-

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Duathlon Goals

So I'm doing this duathlon on Saturday morning. I only have two other duathlons under my belt. Last year I took first in my age group and beat the other gal by a mere 3 seconds!! Honestly, there weren't too many people competing, but this makes me hopeful for a great placement on Saturday.

Norski Duathlon: http://runningintheusa.com/deforestduathlon/

Forecast for rain is 40%, which scares me tremendously!!!

I'm hopeful that I can do both runs in a total of 45 minutes, a total of 3 minutes for transitions and 1 hour and 10 minutes on the bike. I'd love to be across that finish line by 1:55 - 1:58!!! We'll see ....

I've only been on my bike twice this year (afternoon dates with Jason while the kids are at daycare) and have only logged about fifty S-L-O-W (poor Jason!) miles on my bike. Hopefully that's enough?!

No comments:

Post a Comment