-

-

Thursday, September 28, 2017

RISE EARLY! 15 minutes a day = 450 mins per month

I'm a morning person. I haven't always been. But running long distances and a busy schedule have caused me to find my productive hours - when I function best. And it's first thing in the morning, with my cup (or two or three) of coffee in hand when I find I'm getting the most done. I'm rising between 4:30-5:30 every.single.day to work on training programs, check in with accountability groups, respond to emails or coach or run for myself. It starts my day off right.  
And I'm getting SO much done before the rest of my family starts their day. It's been the most productive - and most successful - two years of my life.
 
 
Not a morning person? Just try getting up 15 mins earlier. Think that won't make a difference?? In one month that is 450 minutes. Think about that! If you even tackled 1-2 extra items each morning, that would be 30-60 things off of your list. Or give yourself 30 opportunities to write a to do list, go for a walk, meditate, read and focus on yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Blogs...

    more people are having success losing weight with this diet http://rebrand.ly/WeightLossFast21

    ReplyDelete