-

-

Friday, April 21, 2017

Nathan Hipster Review

I typically always run with my handheld water bottle, but am hesitant to place my phone in the zippered pouch.  I am very afraid of water damage.  I was excited to review the Nathan Hipster belt.  This expandable storage belt is designed to fit iPhone 5, 6 and 6+ and Galaxy S4, S5 and S6. This is a great option to have your phone on you and be safe while running.  You also won't risk water damage or dropping and cracking your phone mid-run.




The belt is available in five sizes from XS to XL and I was sent a medium in pink.  They offer seven colors - both bold and neutral for all personalities.  The fabric is super soft and stretchy.  After stepping-through the Hipster and easily adjusting it on my waist, it fit super comfy at the top of the waistband of my running tights.  My phone fit it really easily and it would also be great for gels and chews.  There were several hidden pockets - front and back. I didn't find it bouncing at all during my run, which was a welcomed surprise.  The logo on the belt is also reflective for early morning or evening running.  This would also be great for hands-free hiking and walking.

The Hipster retails online for $24.99 and would make a great gift or stocking stuffer for that special runner in your life.  Mother's Day is coming up ... just sayin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment