-

-

Thursday, November 6, 2014

And with Brave Wings, She Flies ...

I received an email from someone going through some difficult times in their life. All I can tell you is that only YOU can change your life - whether it's your marriage, your weight, your job.
 
As I shared my experiences at the Womens Running Retreat last weekend, I was reminded: My life isn't normal. We have a new normal. My life isn't routine. We have a new routine. My life isn't perfect. But, my life is better. I had the strength to make many drastic changes in my... life over the past decade. My life isn't anything that I thought it would be - it's better.

I received this beautiful necklace from Beth Quinn Designs, when I was going through a difficult time in my life. I wore it then to give me strength. And, I still wear it today, to remind myself just how strong I am - and have always been. The strength is always there - you just need to spread your wings and fly.
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/162866379/with-brave-wings-she-flies-necklace?ref=related-1

No comments:

Post a Comment