-

-

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Woolite Everyday Laundry Detergent Review

Woolite sent along some samples of their Woolite Everyday Laundry Detergent.
  It can be used for hand washing or machine washing your everyday laundry.  I tried it on bed sheets, delicates and my running gear to check out the versatility of the detergent.  I tried it on a hot cycle with the bed sheets and on a cold water cycle with my delicates and my running gear.
 
 
Woolite Everyday claims to give all your clothes the right balance of cleaning and caring. It doesn't contain harsh ingredients, so it won't cause stretching, shrinking or fading. With Woolite Everyday, you can keep all your clothes looking like new!

 
The wicking fabrics in my gear often remain stinky - it's REALLY hard to get that soaked in sweat out.  Especially if your running gear sits in the laundry hamper for a few days after your workout.  Woolite made my running gear smell fresh.  I'm not sure if it was any better than my other laundry detergent, but it definitely did the job.  I also enjoyed the sparkling falls scent.  If you are worried about the fading color of your clothing, also checkout Woolite Darks.

 
Want to try it out yourself?  Check out the Woolite website for a $1 off coupon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment