-

-

Monday, December 19, 2016

New Year's Eve Printable - 2017

Being a very goal-oriented person, I love to reflect on the past year and set goals for myself around the time of the New Year.  Some are running goals for the next step of my running journey.  Some are personal goals.  Some are financial pursuits.  

I love to get my family involved, too.  For the past few years, my family of four sits around the dinner table and completes this New Year's Eve printable worksheet during this time of reflection.  It is fun to review the existing worksheets and the answers given one year prior.  The kids grow.  We all change.  It's enjoyable to not only set personal goals as individuals, but also goals as a family.
 
Here is the New Year's Eve printable for 2017.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment