-

-

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Non-Mainstream Treadmill Tunes Running Playlist (40 mins)

If you're like me, sometimes you get tired of running to the same Top Fourty tunes that are on the radio.  Sometimes I really enjoy finding a new artist with lyrics that motivate me or a beat that moves me.  Here is a collection of eleven songs that you may or may not have heard before.  But, each song is sure to help you rock your next three to five miles.
Non-Mainstream Treadmill Tunes
Running Playlist
HandClap - Fitz & the Tantrums - 3:13
Wild Horses - Bishop Briggs - 3:10
Good Grief - Bastille - 3:26
White Flag - Joseph - 3:20
I Never Get Old - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - 4:14
Dark Necessities - Red Hot Chili Peppers - 5:02
River - Bishop Briggs - 3:35
Fire - Barns Courtney - 3:18
Empty Heart - Grace Potter - 3:16
S.O.B. - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - 4:08
Wherever Is Your Heart - Brandi Carlile - 3:50
Duration:  approx 40 mins
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment