-

-

Friday, January 13, 2017

Hot Mess Running Playlist (40 mins)

I'm always running around town in my messy bun and my sweaty running gear, with an over-flowing diaper bag in a dirty minivan with a to do list a mile long.  (run-on sentence much?!)  I love having running tunes that I can relate to and that motivate me to be a strong(er) woman.  This collection of eleven songs will push your limits as a runner and a multi-taskin' mama during that next 5K.



Hot Mess Running Playlist
Hold Me Down - Halsey - 3:25
Focus - Ariana Grande - 3:31
Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys - 3:45
Lip Gloss - Lil Mama - 3:40
Confident - Demi Lovato - 3:26
How Far I’ll Go - Alessia Cara - 2:56
Rise Up - Andra Day - 4:13
Hide Away - Daya - 3:12
Scars to Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara - 3:50
Fly - Nicki Minaj - 3:33
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson - 3:42


Duration:  approx 40 mins


No comments:

Post a Comment