-

-

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hylete Insignia Racer Tank & Invex II Crop Review

I have had some items from Hylete sitting in my drawer to try out and review.  Their apparel is super soft and comfortable and feature an awesome cut.  However, I wasn't feeling too comfortable in my skin, so I wasn't happy with how the racer tank fit me ... until now.  I finally have had a chance to try the Insignia Racer Tank and Invex II Crops over a couple of runs.  These were done both indoors and outdoors.  And I really love them!


The crops stayed up and never moved or slipped - something that I often struggle with.  I would be hesitant about ordering bottoms online, but these worked out great.  I love the matching tank too.  It was longer, but not too long and the racerback is super adorable when paired with a fun sports bra.  I also loved how light the tank was.  Super light and airy.
I typically wear a medium and both pieces were sent to me in a size medium.  They didn't fit great before, but fit perfect now.  I was sent the mint/black/grey combos.  Both pieces are sweat-wicking.

The tank comes in four different colors, including basic black.  It also comes in five different sizes.  The tank retails for $50 on the Hylete website.  I loved the four-way stretch - who doesn't?!


The crops come in a few different colors as well and retail for $70.  They come in five different sizes.  The smooth fit promises to be flattering to every body type and the elastic waistband stretches up to four inches.  You can wear as is (like I did) for medium rise or roll the waistband for a lower fit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment