-

-

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Amazing Fall Weather

Well, we are certainly taking advantage of this AMAZING fall weather in Wisconsin.  I can hardly believe that it is November now ... and that means that baby girl will arrive NEXT MONTH!!  Temperatures are rising again and are expected to reach 70 degrees the next three days.  Hubby and I enjoyed an amazing day outdoors today. 


The dog got out for several walks and he even joined us for a six mile mini-destination run on a trail in Albany.  I am trying to take advantage of all of the daylight and the extra hour today.  My step count was right back up there today, too. 


So thankful for all of this amazing weather we have been blessed with.  I am still amazed that my body is blessing me with the ability to stay this active.  I never imagined that I would be moving this much this late into my pregnancy.  Thankful is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment