-

-

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sledding Date

We have had one whacky Wisconsin Winter. Hardly any snow until the end of December, then some mid-50 temperatures, melting snow, hit with some more snow and then nothing. Nothing. I've been wanting to get the kids out sledding, but we hadn't worked it into our schedules yet when the temperatures and snow fall were right. After school on Friday, I decided to venture out to a popular, local sledding hill to see how long they'd last. The hill was nothing but ice. I can't even count the number of times I fell on my bottom and slid down trying to get to the top. It was definitely cross-training ... for sure. All this fun ... but, not before I bought myself some new, pink snowpants ...


Name: Running Diva Mom
Mission:
Carry Little Dude's Sled
Kiss Boo-Boos
Crawl up (yes crawl up) the icy hill with Little Dude
Look Stylin' on the Sledding Hill



Name: Little Diva
Mission:
Complain about being hungry
Find a New BEST Friend on the Sledding Hill
Complain about being hungry
Wrip another pair of snowpants
Complain about being hungry


Name: Little Dude
Mission:
Complain about being cold
Choose to only go down the muddy patches of the hill
Refuse to carry his own sled up the hill
Lose his boot on purpose
Prefer the playground over sledding


Always an adventure in our little world!

7 comments:

  1. Complain about being hungry... she must be friends with my kids!!! Ha! Looks like quite the adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sledding!

    Why is it that snow pants do seem to rip really easily?

    Looks like a fab family day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so cute! And those are some hot snowpants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those snowpants are awesome! I wish I had a reason to buy some for myself. Your kiddos sure are lucky to have such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little man's little frosty cheeks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great snowpants! And the little ones are so adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know that I've never been sledding? Guess that's what happens when you've lived in TX your entire life. :-) Love the snowpants! And, you have some super cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete