I have a treadmill at home. But, when I'm kidless .... I love having the social outlet and being around like-minded people while I run my nightly 3-4 miles. I also am excited about the opportunity to try out some new equipment, work on strength training, focus on my upper body, and indulge in tanning.
But, sometimes I show up and it isn't a social outlet at all ... I'm all alone .....
- I often think that I should try running one mile on each of the treadmills, just to be comical.
- I sing loudly to my explicit hip-hop tunes on my iPod, while I run mile-after-mile
- I enjoy making a fool out of myself (to the cameras) while I test out the eliptical machine, which I apparently am not coordinated enough for.
- Text to my friends to pass time while I'm on the machines. (I've always been a good multi-tasker.)
- Don't worry if I'm flashing anyone behind me in my running skirt.
- Enjoy having complete control of what is on tv ... all four of them.
- I ponder using free-weights and grunting loudly, cuz I'm a tough chick.