-

-

Monday, March 22, 2010

Today's Running Ramblings & Blog Award


A HUGE thank you to Alee at Love Is ... for sending the "I Love Your Blog" award my way.

I'd like to pass this along to a few of you lovely bloggers that I recently found and am enjoying. I really enjoy your ramblings and your journey ... even if I'm not a regular commenter! ;-)

Disney Daddy

Domestic Princess in Training

Fashion Meets Food

Former Fat Mama

Rock Star Mom

Running with Boys

Skinny Me Coming Soon

That Pink Girl

I really got interested in the bloggy world last Fall and realized how connected the online running community really was. At that time, I came across a local blogger, Chelsea from Early Runner. I've been following her running journey for quite a few months now and it was nice to relate to someone that hates winter in Wisconsin just as much as myself! Although she is a transplant from Florida and I have lived here all of my life, I really, really hate our long winters! And I've learned to hate them even more since I took up running as such a passion in my life. Well, last week via email conversation ... I learned that we work right across the street from eachother!!! HA -- too crazy?! So, today we met up in the Atrium at work for a brown bag lunch. It was really nice to chat about the online running community, local races and goals we both had. I really hope that we can meet up at one of the local races sometime soon.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I have been a bit quiet as of late, but I will be back at it soon :) I love the blog and all the pink. It makes me want to go to Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute. I love how we have a tight running community yet we are all over the country and have never met! (Well some of us have tehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that's so much!!! You are too sweet!!! I absolutely adore your blog!

    xoxo

    Question I tried searching around your blog to figure it out but believe that I am just missing it.. where do you get your headbands from I seriously love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award…..I’m very flattered!

    Happy Friday to ya!

    Kendra “Domestic Princess in Training”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you! I love your blog too - we are two kindred Pink Girls!

    ReplyDelete