-

-

Friday, December 18, 2009

Plan of Attack for the Weekend Ahead



My daughter's birthday is five days before Christmas and my son's is five days after Christmas. Smart planning on our part, huh?! Here's the big plan for the weekend ... Lots of fun stuff planned ... need to fit in the miles on the TM.




Friday:
Clean House (check)


Laundry (check)


Run 6 mi (check)


Family movie night at home




Saturday:


Errands for party


Kids' joint birthday party


Run 6 mi


Paige sleepover with friend




Sunday:


Paige's 6th birthday


Breakfast and presents


Take friend home


Drop Jackson off with Grandma


Mommy/Daddy date with Paige for her movie (lunch, movie and possibly bowling)


Run 6 mi




Monday:


Run last minute holiday errands


Run 6 mi

4 comments:

  1. Busy, but fun looking weekend ahead. Have fun and Happy Birthday to the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow partyfest weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I had the same predicament growing up: My bday is four days before Christmas and hers is 5 days after. Now I have a little more sympathy for my mom! But man how I'm impressed with all your TM miles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought I had it bad with my daughter's birthday a month before Christmas! Yikes! At least you have a good plan!

    ReplyDelete