-

-

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mommy's Goals for 2010

Along with everyone else, I am goal-setting for 2010.



Be more patient with the kids ... L-I-S-T-E-N to them
Schedule one date each month with my husband
Schedule one date each month with my daughter
Schedule a "me day" once a month
Inspire someone
Revisit Weight Watchers Meetings (I am a lifetime member and at my original goal weight)
Lose 10 lbs by Disney Half Marathon in March
Set new 5K PR (sub 24:46)
Set new half marathon PR (sub 1:55:59)
Set new marathon PR (sub 4:37:23)
Run 1,400 miles
Run 2 full marathons
Run 3 half marathons
Start an ab and strength training routine
Try an aerobics class at my YMCA
Cut debt in half
Double amount in savings acount

3 comments:

  1. Awesome goals! Makes me want to get organized and think of some of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals you have set for 2010 :)

    I particularly like the Inspire someone!

    That is an awesome goal.

    Good luck and have fun. I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, those are great and inspiring goals! You go girl... er Mom!

    ReplyDelete