-

-

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm gonna be a Rock Star. In Chicago.


I have registered and committed myself to running the Chicago Rock & Roll Half Marathon on August 1, 2010. This will be the second of three half marathons that I will be running in 2010. I also have signed up for a full marathon on the spring and will run a second marathon in the fall (hopefully with my hubby). I have heard nothing but great things about this race and have received feedback that it isn't quite as chaotic as the Chicago Marathon I ran in 2008. I hope that it will be a wonderful experience. I have always wanted to run a race in the Rock & Roll series and get some BLING!!!

7 comments:

  1. I want to run a race in Chicago, too! That's cool that you registered.

    Oh, and thanks for the scrap booking thing for bibs. I need that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that sounds like an AWESOME line up to me!! Ryan got the water bottle at Lululemon. i don't know if that store is 1 word or 2 lol or if that's even how you spell it. We have one in Boston but it's really $$$$$$ so i never go in. Good luck with all your training! Btw, i love the pink leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on signing up!!!

    u will do awesome!

    looking forward to sharing running stories and adventures with u in 2010!!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear about your experience in Chicago. I've heard good things about it as well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your race training in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS that is great!! Note when I ran Rock N Roll Seattle the shirts were mens size and were BIG, my hubby no wears mine. SAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a blast! I am committing early to my races too. I just registered for the Indianapolis Half on 10.16.10 ... that way I have no excuse. Can't wait to hear about your training. Hope you get to run that marathon with the hubby!

    ReplyDelete