-

-

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bib Keepers -- Running Scrapbooks

I was an avid scrapbooker, before running and kids took up all of my time!! I wrote about this in an earlier post, where I wanted to get into scrapbooking again and at least record the momentous occassions and vacations.

I just came across Bib Keepers on Erica's Blog.


They are racing bib-specific scrapbooks. The right side of each page has a custom cut opening for your race bib. The left side of the spread includes vellum, to secure photos and other memorabilia.


These scrapbooks are only $29.99 and they only charge $3.95 for USPS Priority Mail shipping.



2 comments:

  1. I have all my bibs and nothing to do with them. what a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I have been collecting mine with the plan to put them in a scrapbook eventually. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete