-

-

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cool Running-Themed Cookie Cutters

So, since I had the holidays on-the-brain, and my family is obsessed with watching "Cake Boss", I was trying to think of some fun baking ideas for the family to do for the holidays. In searching for some unique holiday cookie cutters, I came across these awesome running themed cookie cutters at Copper Gifts: http://www.coppergifts.com/


I may just have to splurge and get the family some of these!! The kids would have a blast. Can you just imagine how awesome these would be, for gift-giving for your favorite runner? Cookie gift baskets for marathons; JELLO jigglers for the kids; Rice Crispy treats; fun PB&J-shaped sandwiches for race day. I have so many cool ideas right now!!!





1 comment:

  1. those are so cute! My babyshower for my youngest was running themed (crazy I know) these would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete