-

-

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Little Diva's Dash - Fundraiser - Aug 17

Hi, I'm Paige (aka Little Diva on my mom's blog, Running Diva Mom). My family made a summer bucket list. And I've been wanting to raise money for something important to me this summer.


I hope you can come and help me raise money and be fit at the same time. I am raising money for the American Family Children's Hospital and for Girls on the Run of Dane County.

Please join my family for a 30 minute fun run/walk at Orfan Park on Sunday August 17th at 9:00 am. The address is 2050 St. Albert the Great dr in Sun Prairie. 
 
See the event on Facebook (HERE).
 
Beginners and Walkers welcome. This is not a timed run, but if you would like you could bring a stop watch and keep track of your own time.

This fun run/walk is $10 dollars per person and children are free. All profits go to these organizations. But please bring cash or check payable to my mom Jamie Adcock so that we can split between the 2 organizations.

There will be give aways after the run.

Thank You for considering joining us.  If you cannot attend and would like to donate, please contact my mom at runningdivamom@yahoo.com
 

 Sincerely, Little Diva

 
RSVP ON FACEBOOK !!

No comments:

Post a Comment